Friday, September 29, 2006

Foley page essays

Congressional pages are required to write a "essay" on why they want to be a page. A confidential source has provided a couple of examples of these essays recently submitted to Mark Foley's office.

This one was rejected:
Me so horny, me so horny, I love you long time. I be your boom boom girl for long time baby. I wet thinking about congressman. I wet thinking about congresswoman. I wet thinking about Nancy Pelosi. Me love you long time baby. Long long time.
This one was accepted to begin next congressional term:
I don't own a cell phone. I don't own a computer. I don't even know how to use a computer or the internet. My short term memory is very poor. I can't remember anything that happened even 5 minutes prior. I have 6-pack abs, and a package that can work all night long. I like boxers with little red hearts on them. I'm very succeptable to alcohol. One drink gets me plastered and taking my cloths off. I like to party even though I can't remember what happened in the morning.

No comments: