Saturday, September 16, 2006

Crazed Somali cleric calls for hit on the pope

I would suggest that this murderous loon is best responded to by a Tomahawk, perhaps several just to make sure. Delivered within the next 24 hours if at all possible. The gloves have come off. These morons need to be instructed on the rules of the game.

Let's party.

And no, I don't care if innocents or children get greased in the strike. We've now officially gone beyond having to worry about such things.

The Age
A HARDLINE cleric linked to Somalia's powerful Islamist movement has called for Muslims to "hunt down" and kill Pope Benedict XVI for his controversial comments about Islam...
Via LGF, Gateway Pundit, and RWS

An anon commenter at Ace had this to say:
ISLAMIST: Hey West! I cut off your head!

POPE: Islamists want to cut off our heads!

LEFTIST: Intolerence! Christianists!

ISLAMIST: You die Pope! I cut off your head!

POPE: I'm sorry.

LEFTIST: Yay!!! Dialog!

ISLAMIST: You die Pope! I cut off your head!

No comments: