Saturday, November 11, 2006

The final taboo -- a brave woman speaks out

Daily Mail

Taboos of course must remain unspoken. As a practicing male of the species I fully intend to uphold the code of silence™ here and just tempt you readers. After all, I have standards to maintain. I assure you though, this is a riveting story of horror, vileness, and torture the likes of which most decent men are never privy to. It is our nature to shy away from such things and let the women deal with it among themselves. Perhaps in the future I may be able to speak of such things openly after educating myself more, but today is not that day. You will have to click that link and read the account of another. It is beyond my ken at the moment.

1 comment:

Purple Avenger said...

I'm trying to culture a finer sense of humor among you heathen bastards.

Clearly there is much more work to be done ;->