Monday, November 20, 2006

Run away! Run away! Object terrorizes London

Heh. When I was a child I had a live .50cal bullet as part of my collection in my bedroom. Astonishingly, I'm still here to type this post. Its a miracle I'm still alive I guess ;->

Guardian-Series
LIVE ammunition has been found lying in the doorway of a busy high street shop.

The .22 calibre short round bullet was found at the entrance of the 99p Stores in Walthamstow High Street on Wednesday morning, November 1.[...]

[...]"How can you feel safe when you are finding things like this on the street?[...]

[...]Police are treating the unattended ammunition as a crime. Mr Khan alerted them at 10.16am, and they arrived at his shop to pick up the bullet at 11.32am.
H/T Tigerhawk

2 comments:

Brooke said...

So finding a mere bullet is a crime?

I suppose that's because they don't allow law-abiding citizens to defend themselves properly with firearms.

Purple Avenger said...

I don't think even the Brits can claim that level of depravity yet.

They whacked that innocent dude with the backpack on the train a few years ago...