Monday, November 20, 2006

Global Orgasm day - Dec 22

S.C.I.E.N.C.E. baby its science. I won't question their patriotism, just their sanity ;->

globalorgasm.org
The Global Consciousness Project (http://noosphere.princeton.edu), Princeton University, runs a network of Random Event Generators (REGs) around the world, which record changes in randomness during global events. The results show that human consciousness can be measured to have a global effect on matter and energy during widely-watched events such as 9/11 and the Indian Ocean tsunami. There have also been measurable results during mass meditations and prayers.

The Zero Point Field or Quantum Field surrounds and is part of everything in the universe. It can be affected by human consciousness, as can be seen when simple observation of a subatomic particle's state...
H/T Tigerhawk

[UPDATE]
In celebration of this event, we need a suitable theme song. The obvious choice would be Orgone Accumulator by Hawkwind. Of course I date myself by even knowing who this band even was ;->

5 comments:

Brooke said...

I posted about this too! LOL!

Did you read the "Science" page on their site, where they explain how it (orgasmic energy) will affect quantum fields?

ROTFLMAO!!!

Purple Avenger said...

I updated the post with the perfect theme song for this event. ;->

That Broad said...

Checking my calendar...

Would it be acceptable to miss work for this event you think? I mean it's for the world an all.

Oh, and the song is totally orgasmic. I think it would work just right, although it does make me want to get slighty intoxicated.

Purple Avenger said...

Would it be acceptable to miss work for this event you think?

Certain ex-presidents won't even be "missing work" to participate ;->

Brooke said...

Heh. All in a day's work.