Saturday, November 18, 2006

Vile usurpation of Hummingbird lady's work



There's a fascinating web page HERE on a lady who's managed to hand feed a bunch of hummingbirds. Humming birds are cool. I like hummingbirds. I like almost all birds (even vultures) excepting of course pigeons, which are nothing more than profoundly retarded flying rats.

Anyway, the point of this post is that some sleazy scumbag lowlife detestable slime mold of a human being took the pictures of Abigail and her humming birds, claimed them as their own and then used them to win a weekly photo contest at KTVQ in Lexington.

H/T Blog Idaho

1 comment:

That Broad said...

I like birds too, I wish I was better at identifying them. I saw a beautiful bird the other day, it had a yellow chest with black dots on it, I've never seen one of them before, and I have no idea what kind it was.