Friday, November 03, 2006

Wexler response to email about Flight 93 passengers

Got email back from Robert Wexler about the Flight 93 passengers who stormed the cabin and tried to retake the plane. I asked him why they'd not been awarded the Medal of Freedom.
November 2, 2006


Mr. XXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXX, FL XXXXX-XXXX

Dear Mr. XXXXXXXX:

Thank you for contacting me with your concerns regarding about commemorating the brave airline passengers, Thomas Burnett, Jeremy Glick, Mark Bingham and Todd Beamer, who sacrificed their lives to prevent an attack on the Capitol. Upon further research with other Members of Congress who may have already initiated action on this worthy cause, it is my hope that we may see greater recognition for these ordinary American heroes.

Thank you again for taking the time to write. Correspondence with my constituents is a very valuable source of information and is very helpful to me. I sincerely appreciate your input and hope that you will feel free to contact me anytime I may be of assistance to you. In addition, I invite you to visit
my website (http://wexler.house.gov) to help keep up with events in Washington and in South Florida.

With warm regards,

Robert Wexler
Member of Congress

Confirmation# 1000XXXX

No comments: