I see on Drudge THIS STORY about a bunch of people with carbon monoxide poisoning, and one fatality.
Seriously, WTF is the major malfunction with these retards who put gas grills and generators inside their houses or garages and then expect to wake up in the morning? Why not just short circuit all the drama and just blow your brains out?
We go through this in Florida every time there's a hurricane and the power is out for a while. Some moron, or maybe a few, manages to kill themselves doing this exact same shit even though all the papers, radio, TV, hurricane prep guides, etc warn you not to BECAUSE IT CAN KILL YOU.
N A T U R A L -- S E L E C T I O N