Sunday, July 16, 2006

When your flight is delayed...

Thank those people you're cursing out that you aren't dead. Show some courtesy, they're NOT conspiring to ruin your day, only to keep your unappreciative carcass from being smeared over some cow pasture.
VARIFRANK
...What they found was a hydraulic actuator for the aircraft rudder that had sheared off completely from the hydraulic line.

...In my mind I can see that there are 300 familes of passengers and about 7 flight crew families who are not planning funerals this weekend. The fact that the alternative to this disaster was a small unplanned overnight stop in Denver, just doesnt measure up as something to complain about.

So I say "Thank You" to United Airlines for delaying my flight. I'm alive today because of the professionalism of your flight crews and your airline and I want to thank you for the work you and your crews and staff do on a daily basis.

No comments: